What is IMhrplus?
IMhrplus is a fixed price employment law and HR advisory service, including optional insurance for employment tribunal claims.
Whether you are a busy HR Professional, or a business owner without an HR specialist, IMhrplus works in partnership with your business, providing a tailored service to suit your needs.
With a dedicated solicitor, our easy to understand and pragmatic support helps you to meet your legal obligations and protect your business.
All our clients receive the same high quality, high level service at an affordable price. Delivered by our team of experienced specialist employment lawyers, and supported by an extensive online document and knowledge resource, IMhrplus provides all of the tools your business needs to comply with the UK’s employment law requirements.
- Direct access to your dedicated employment law solicitor – no call centres, no telephone queuing and consistent advice.
- A written compliance audit of your existing contracts and policies – with support to implement improvements and changes.
- Keeping you compliant with the law – regular relevant legal updates and invitations to our comprehensive training for your management team.
- A dedicated website – access to template documents and procedures.
- An online employer’s guide to employment law – practical and understandable advice and guidance on the employment issues you are most likely to encounter.
- Optional health and safety regulatory service is available to IMhrplus clients, including online training for your staff
- Optional employee benefits platform for your staff. This platform occupies a range of benefits including discounts at Asda, Sainsbury’s, Alton Towers, Interflora, Goldsmiths, Boots, Marks and Spencer and much more.
- Optional Employee Stress Counselling Helpline. This is a professional, confidential, specialist helpline available 24/7 for all employees.
Optional Employment Tribunal Insurance
- With 186,300 employment tribunal claims made between 2011 and 2012, you may feel the benefit of opting for Employment Tribunal Insurance. In the event that you receive an employment tribunal claim we will defend that claim and all representation costs will be covered by the insurer. In the event of an award of compensation made against you in the tribunal you will also have the benefit of awards insurance.